This Bible Study Guide is based on the book: Impact: Gospel Hope For Every Woman. (You can read it for free on Kindle Unlimited. Available on Amazon worldwide.)
Individual / Group – Spend some time in prayer asking God to bless this Bible study time asking Him to reveal His love and His gospel and lead you into all truth.
Individual / Group
What top truths will you be taking away with you after reading Impact: Gospel Hope For Every Woman?
Individual – Note them down in your journal.
Group – Discuss as a group.
Listen to the sermon by Andrew Wilson “Life with the Spirit” (from 2:10 to the end).
Individual – Listen to the audio and answer the questions as you listen. Go back and listen again if necessary.
Group – Go through the questions before you listen. Then listen to the audio and take notes individually. Share answers at the end.
- What is the fruit of the Spirit?
- What are the three images of the Spirit? (Note down the Bible verses.)
- What can be the temptation for Christians in their walk with God?
- How do we walk in step with the Holy Spirit?
- What happens when we’re led by the Spirit and abide in Christ?
- What does it mean to be led by the Spirit? What’s the image?
- What’s the image of being filled by the Spirit?
- By whose power do we need to walk with Jesus?
- Where does God want to take you? Why is it important to live with the Spirit?
Questions for Reflection
Individual / Group – Note down answers in your journal.
- In what ways can we become more like Jesus as we grow in understanding the Good News of God’s Design?
- In what ways can we become more like Jesus when we grow in understanding the Good News of God’s Character?
- In what ways can we become more like Jesus when we grow in understanding the Good News of God’s Redemption?
- What’s the Holy Spirit’s role in helping us become like Jesus?
- What specific steps is God prompting you to take after reading this book?
Individual – Look through your answers to the Questions for Reflection. Is there anyone you need to seek for accountability?
Group – Look through your answers to the Questions for Reflection. Discuss in pairs. Share in the group.
Share the impact of the Gospel on your life with the church and with those who still don’t know God. Go out and make disciples.
Did this Bible Study bless you? Share a comment below!
Would you share this Bible Study with others so that together we can grow increasingly in the knowledge of God and His amazing Gospel?
Share it on Pinterest. ⬇️
Do you have any questions or suggestions for improvement? I’d love to help you and I’m open to feedback. Comment below or send me an email to: theuniquemums at gmail dot com